Diverse portfolio of over 700+ beds of off-campus student housing at Temple University, Philadelphia.
Over 300 rentals all within 3 blocks of campus.
For over two decades, Equinox has developed and managed a diverse portfolio of off-campus student housing in the Temple University. Operating as TempleTown Realty, Equinox was one of the first developers to provide student housing to the Temple University market.
From single-family, to 10+ units multi-family, to a mid-rise apartment complex with over 70+ units. And from historic renovation to modular construction, Equinox was able to revitalize a community and pave the way for exponential development of this area of North Philadelphia.
- Over 700+ beds of off-campus student housing
- Single-family, two to 10+ unit multi-family, mid-rise apartment complex with 70+ units
- Managed hundreds of unit turnovers with tight timelines annually
- Managed capital improvement projects and renovations, including historic renovations
- Created specialized marketing and pricing programs to accommodate the student market