In our 20+ years of operation, we have developed and managed over 1,000 residential units and managed over 150,000 square feet of commercial space.
Through our experience in the multi-family housing business, we have developed specialized management practices geared to the fast-paced Philadelphia rental market. These include:
Thorough understanding of each neighborhood’s unique housing market and leasing cycle.
Well-trained on-site staffing that value the importance of customer service.
Comprehensive and creative marketing strategies that evolve with the rental market’s always-changing preferences.
Technology-driven operational systems that increase efficiency and resonate with today’s renters.
Transparent communication tools that both not only keep residents informed, but also improve the property manager/resident relationship.
Industry-specific operational systems for student-housing developments.
Property Management Scope of Services include:
- Leasing, Marketing, Website & Digital Asset Management, Lease Up
- Rent Collection, Tenant Relations, Tenant Ledger Management & Evictions
- Administrative and Bookkeeping Services
- Facilities Management — Property Evaluations, Preventative Maintenance, Service Contract Management, Certifications & Inspections
- Turnover Management
- Routine Work Orders
- 24/7 Emergency Service
- Capital Improvement Projects
- Monthly Property Reporting including Summary of Leasing Activities, Maintenance, and Financial Report